Join Ultra for a Can’t Miss ERP Vendor Webinar Series
Make-to-Order Manufacturing • June 10 – 13, 2013
No-Cost, No-Travel Demos Designed to Improve the ERP Selection Process
Top ERP Vendors
- Through a series of four days, see system features via a standard script of make-to-order business processes from each vendor.
- View integrated “end to end” business process.
- Access archived recordings of the presentations.
Must See ERP Demos from Leading ERP Vendors:
abas, Epicor, IFS, Infor, Jeeves, Microsoft, Oracle and SAP
- Manufacturers with a “make-to-order” business model.
- Throughout the four days, each vendor demonstrates system features using a standard script of business processes for each industry.
- The presentations showcase an integrated “end to end” business process.
No-cost, no travel vendor series considered most “cost effective, efficient” method to evaluate ERP systems.
Benefits to Attendees
This webinar series is a “must” for manufacturers with legacy information systems. The series will:
- Educate manufacturing management on what is possible with modern ERP technology
- Provide manufacturers with an initial view of the long list of vendors to consider.
- Deliver a script of relevant business processes available with popular ERP systems.
- Provide a specific demonstration designed for the processes of each industry.
Register For Free Our ERP Webinar Series: Attendance is limited so register soon to secure your spot in this must see event!
You Told Us, We Listened:
You told us that ERP selection is fraught with risk, draining your limited time and staff resources. Now, manufacturers can benefit from a more cost-effective, efficient approach to evaluating ERP systems via convenient live and on-demand webinars showcasing leading ERP vendors.
Who Should Attend?
The webinar series is designed for companies that are considering the acquisition and implementation of a new ERP system.
- VP/Director Operations/Manufacturing
- VP/Director Supply Chain
- IT Management
Ultra will produce the online series via WebEx. Attendees register at Ultra’s website for all or part of the series. Enrolled attendees have access to archived recordings.
Attendees enroll at no cost by contacting Ultra Consultants and submitting a company profile. Attendance is limited.
Questions? Contact Jim Deeter at email@example.com.