An effective ERP implementation is a critical success factor for the typical manufacturing organization.
Yet what’s alarming is that more than 50% of mid-market enterprises rely on legacy systems and outdated processes.
There are many phases to a typical ERP selection project – from ERP requirements definitions, to setting selection criteria and contract negotiations,
Selection projects take significant staff resources, time, and cost your organization money.
“The value and insights Ultra brought to the table were outstanding and led to a much deeper level of insight and confidence in our final selection.”
“Ultra’s vast experience across the ERP marketplace provided significant leverage in our final negotiation process.”
“Ultra consistently provided professional and timely deliverables that exceeded our expectations. They kept our best interests in mind .”
Independent ERP Consultant: A Smart Approach
Smart organizations turn to Ultra as an independent ERP consultant to minimize risk, accelerate the selection and implementation process and increase the success and value of ERP.
Our ERP consultants deliver tremendous value to your ERP project because they offer technological knowledge and industry expertise to organize, manage and measure success.
Our ERP consulting team contributes to your bottom line by offering:
- Deep experience in all manufacturing industries delivered by a seasoned team located in manufacturing centers around North America.
- A proven methodology with objective, in-depth understanding of ERP selection and implementation best practices.
- Efficient processes that make your critical resources more productive in the project.
- A process that speeds your time to benefit. Ultra’s methodology “cuts to the chase.” Our approach gets our clients to the goal line in half the time of traditional methods. We will not waste your time.
- An independent, vendor-neutral team that has worked through the process numerous times, with strategies to accelerate training, implementation and ROI.
- Cost savings opportunities stemming from ERP vendor contract negotiations. Time and resource savings at all phases of the project – from business process mapping and requirements definitions to training and go-live.
An Independent ERP Consultant and Your Bottom Line
An ERP project is a major endeavor for any company. Its first year costs will exceed 1% to 3% of annual revenues. If done properly, the project return on investment can be three to five times the costs.
Don’t let an ERP project sideline your team and take focus away from your core business.
Teaming with an independent ERP consultant lets you work smarter, while preserving your time and resources.