No-cost, no travel vendor series considered
most “cost effective, efficient” method to evaluate ERP systems
Join Ultra Consultants January 21 – 24, 2013 for a series of informative webcast presentations that will prove indispensable to your ERP selection project.
See today’s top ERP vendors present online demonstrations of how their systems meet the needs of discrete manufacturers with a “make-to-stock” business model.
Each series includes presentations from SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Infor, Epicor, IFS, QAD and Sage.
January 21st Webinar for Discrete Manufacturing – Make-to Stock
Reserve your spot now for the informative series targeted to discrete manufacturers with a “make-to-stock” business model. These are companies that manufacture and distribute discrete goods leading to stocking of finished goods inventory for customer order fulfillment at or near the time of actual order.
- See how to best use ERP to face challenges with managing an accurate demand planning, and planning for an optimal network of finished inventories across distribution points.
- See how systems can help in fulfilling customer orders in short supply situations, planning production effectively with changing demand patterns, and differentiating customer service as a competitive advantage.
- Of special interest will be companies that manufacture a discrete consumer product, medical devices, electronic equipment, and industrial parts and equipment.
“Best Use of Our Time”
Previous Ultra ERP Vendor Webinar Series received overwhelmingly positive feedback, including this response from an ERP project leader at a $150M mixed-manufacturer of industrial test equipment, “The convenience of the web coupled with Ultra’s identifying the top ERP vendors made best use of our people’s time. I recommend this event to anybody that plans to evaluate ERP. For the best outcome, companies should gather key people in a conference room for the necessary focus on the presentations.”
This webinar series is a “must” for manufacturers with legacy information systems. The series will:
- Educate manufacturing management on what is possible with modern ERP technology
- Provide manufacturers with an initial view of the long list of vendors to consider.
- Deliver a script of relevant business processes available with popular ERP systems.
- Provide a specific demonstration designed for the processes of each industry.