1155 Perimeter Center West Suite 700
Atlanta, Georgia 30338
Phone: +1 (770) 351-9600
Aptean was formed by the merger of CDC Software and Consona Corporation in August 2012. Aptean provides industry-specific software applications that enhance processes across the enterprise, helping businesses manage their resources, supply chain, employees, and customer relationships. Aptean delivers solutions to more than 9,000 customers in over 100 countries within the manufacturing, distribution, high tech, transportation, retail, government, real estate, financial services, health care, and not-for-profit industries.
Aptean has over 1,500 employees and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with operations worldwide.
Vista Equity Partners Fund IV completed a buyout of CDC Software in April 2012 and subsequently combined CDC with Consona acquired by Vista Equity Partners Fund IV in August 2012. The two businesses are now one company officially operating as one under the name “Aptean”.
Aptean is privately held and does not release financial performance results.
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Computers and Electronics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Financial Services
- Food and Beverage
- Construction, Real Estate
- Life Sciences
- Medical Services
- Natural Products
- Travel and Leisure
- Wholesale Distribution
- Business Intelligence In May 2014, Aptean announced a strategic OEM partnership with Qlik to power Aptean Analytics—Business Intelligence (BI) dashboards and analytics for a wide range of vertical markets, including Process Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing and Financial Services.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (see below for full ERP suite)
- Manufacturing Execution – Factory MES for process and discrete manufacturers in the food & beverage, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical and automotive industries with either single or multi-plant site operations, Factory MES provides shop floor data in real-time, allowing operators to act immediately to improve and become accountable for their individual and team performance.
- Supply Chain Management
- Feedback Management
- Data Integration & Monitoring
ERP Software Products
Born from the merger of CDC Software and Consona, Aptean, gives businesses of all sizes end-to-end, industry-specific solutions to address complex business challenges. The company’s software applications and professional business services enable more than 9,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Software built specifically for their target markets aligned with deep knowledge across vertical industries allow businesses to satisfy their customers, operate most efficiently, and stay at the forefront of their industry.
See detailed information about Aptean ERP solutions here.
- Axis ERP: For metals, wire and cable manufacturers, processors and service centers, ranging from global corporations to family owned businesses that require advanced business solutions, Axis ERP is designed to drive increased efficiency, reduce costs and maximize profitability.
- Intuitive ERP: Intuitive is a solution for manufacturers building products for regulated industries, such as electronics, medical devices, and aviation who must comply with strong regulatory requirements like serial number traceability, product configuration, quality management, and engineering change management.
- Made2Manage: Made2Manage ERP is for small and medium-sized manufacturers with dynamic, to-order environments such as engineer-to-order (ETO), make-to-order (MTO), assemble-to-order (ATO), and mixed mode operations focused on driving down costs while increasing efficiency, on-time delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Ross ERP: Ross ERP is built specifically for process manufacturers to streamline operations, bring new products to the marketplace, and ramp up production, while cutting costs and complying with ever more stringent retailer requirements and federal regulations.
- Ross Supply Chain: Ross Supply Chain Planning helps with planning and forecasting demand proactively, optimizing production schedules and minimizing inventory investments.
Aptean consists of an extensive partner network.