Through the process of Key Performance Indicators definition (KPI), BI strategy, and BI requirements, the business intelligence reports and analyses required for the business will become self-evident.
Components of Business Intelligence Report Design
- Identify user roles
- Identify dashboards for user roles
- Identify reports “drillable” from dashboards
- Design and build initial dashboards
- Design and build initial reports and analysis views and cubes
- Design and build user role security –reports dynamically limited to user’s area of responsibility
Ultra BI services include the design of initial business intelligence reports and analysis views and cubes.