One of the featured ERP solutions at the upcoming ERP Vendor Webinar Demo series is Oracle’s EnterpriseOne.
Manufacturers, especially “make to stock” manufacturers that require demand planning features, will get a side-by-side comparison of the solution along with other top ERP systems.
The ERP Webinar Series, taking place January 21 – 24, 2013, is a no-cost, no travel event tailored for manufacturers to improve the ERP selection process.
A Close Look at Oracle
Oracle EnterpriseOne offers a range of choice of databases, operating systems, and hardware to meet business requirements.
Manufacturers can choose from over 80 application modules to support a diverse set of business processes and key industry solutions such as Consumer Package Goods, Manufacturing, Asset Intensive, and Projects and Services.
Oracle EnterpriseOne Functional Areas
- Financial Management – with multi-currency features.
- Project Management – manage project costs and billing, from conception through completion
- Asset Lifecycle Management – track plants, facilities, or equipment. From capital planning and budgeting, to procurement and operations, to maintenance and repair
- Order Management – manufacturers can streamline order processing and maintain visibility and control of order tracking throughout the order lifecycle.
- Manufacturing Management – manufacturers that operate within a mixed-mode (process, discrete, repetitive, etc.) manufacturing environment improve the process to develop, manufacture, and distribute products in a timely fashion
- Mobile Solutions – mobile access and personalized services extend user choice by delivering management solutions that can be accessed at any time or from anyplace.
- Reporting – real time operational reporting provides access and personalized transactional data into lists, charts, graphs and tables. Users can create personalized operational reports, across EnterpriseOne, without the need for IT assistance.
See for Yourself!
See the Oracle ERP solution up close at the ERP Vendor Webinar Series – convenient online webinars for manufacturers that showcase eight leading ERP vendors in side-by-side comparisons of standard system features.
Reserve your spot for the January 21 – 24, 2013 ERP Vendor Webinar Series, targeted to make-to-stock manufacturers.
The ERP Vendor Webinar series requires no registration fee, and includes eight two-hour presentations at two presentations per day. Those registering for the event may view the demos live or as “on demand” archives.