There are many ERP products in the Tier III market.
Tier III ERP Highlights
- Tier III ERP vendors sell products designed for small companies that range in annual revenues from $10 million to $100 million. Tier III companies have less complex process needs and limited locations.
- Tier III ERP products have limited complexity and are often designed for a vertical industry. They have limited breadth in applications, but often have depth in an application needed by a vertical industry.
- Tier III ERP products have a lower cost of ownership.
Tier III ERP Vendors
- Aptean (formerly Consona)
- Epicor – Eclipse
- Global Shop Solutions
- Infor – Visual
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Process Pro
- Technology Group International
The benefit to a Tier III ERP product is that they are designed for small establishments, have a low cost of ownership, and are quick and easy to implement. The Tier III ERP vendor is a smaller company.