Infor World Headquarters
13560 Morris Road Suite 4100
Alpharetta, GA 30004 USA
Infor is a privately held company–with 73 percent of its shares owned by venture capitalist Golden Gate Capital. Infor was formed through acquisitions by Golden Gate and Summit partners in June 2002.
In February 2004, Agilisys headquarters were relocated to Alpharetta, in the Atlanta metropolitan area, and Agilisys acquired the German company Infor Business Solutions, headquartered in Friedrichsthal. After this acquisition, Agilisys changed its name to Infor Global Solutions.
It has since acquired the following ERP Solutions:
- Future 3
- Infor Business Solutions
- Mercia Software
- Lilly Software Associates
- MAPICS (which includes Frontstep’s Syteline)
- SSA Global (itself a combination of SSA BPCS, Baan, PRMS, ASK ManMan, Data/3)
Infor can claim to be the third largest ERP software supplier in the world in terms of revenues, and with 70,000 customers, it is one of the largest suppliers of software in terms of customer base, and even based on revenues, at a $2.1 billion annual run rate, Infor is big enough to rank tenth in the world.
And when it comes to the midrange–by which means companies that have from $25 million to $2 billion in sales–Infor gets 90 percent of its revenues in this part of the market
Infor employs over 8000 employees (1,700 Development, 2,300 Services, 1,000 Customer Support) in 120 offices in over 100 countries. There are over 70,000 customers of the Infor portfolio of solutions. For FY 2010 Infor had $1.8B of revenues and has experienced a compound annual growth rate of 59% due to an aggressive acquisition strategy. Infor derives 50% of their revenue in North America with the remainder coming from Europe and Asia/Pacific.
Infor is a privately held company and financial information is not available.
Infor targets a variety of industries providing solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial services, healthcare, and hospitality. Specifically within manufacturing Infor provides a variety of solutions for both process and discrete manufacturers that scale from small single-site operations to large multi-national corporations.
Infor does not provide a breakout segmented by industry but does derive considerable revenues from the mid-market manufacturing and distribution marketplace.
ERP Software Products
- Infor 10 ERP Business (Syteline) – Manufacturing (Mid-Market)
- Lawson M3 ERP Enterprise – (Manufacturing > $200M)
- Infor 10 LN – Manufacturing (>$500 million in revenue and 75-10,000 users)
- Infor 10 ERP Express (Visual) – Manufacturing (Smaller manufacturers < $20M)
- ERP System i – Manufacturing (Existing i-Series Platform customers)
- Infor 10 ERP Process (Adage) – Process (Mid-Market)
- Infor 10 Distribution – Distribution (Mid-Market)
Infor aligns its key business applications with a wide range of complementary Microsoft products, forming software solutions that are easier for mid-market companies to deploy and use. Infor also will continue to support and further develop a wide range of ERP implementation applications that are resident on the IBM i-Series platforms for existing customers. Infor offers both a SaaS and on-premise deployment option.
Next-generation Infor software solutions that use Microsoft tools and technologies will be designed to:
- Use Infor ION™ for application interoperability, data sharing and management for a more seamless and secure flow of information
- Use a unified, intuitive graphical interface running on Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for an improved end-user experience across all applications.
- Will utilize Microsoft SQL Server® as the preferred Infor database and Microsoft SharePoint® 2010 acting as the foundation for portal based, unified interfaces for applicable Infor applications
Infor markets their solutions through a combination of direct sales, partner networks, and a collaborative approach that leverages both channels. The Partner Channel will sell and implement organizations below a set revenue amount. The Direct Sales organization will drive the sales effort for companies exceeding that bar although may leverage partner resources from an implementation perspective.
Infor’s Corporate Headquarters in in Alpharetta GA with 16 district offices dispersed throughout the United States. Typically these offices were formally the headquarters of acquired companies that were incorporated into the Infor fold.
Infor’s Main Office in the Midwest is located at:
500 West Madison Suite 2100 Chicago, IL 60661
For organizations greater than $100M Infor will market their products through their direct force. For companies below $100M they work through an expansive partner network.
Key Infor ERP Partners
DRI (Pittsburgh, PA) – www.decision.com