There are many software products in the Tier II ERP market.
Tier II ERP Highlights
- Tier II ERP vendors sell ERP products that are designed for the mid market company which usually range in size from $50 M up to $1 Billion in annual revenues. These vendors have products and services designed specifically for the Tier II companies. Tier II companies may have single or multiple facilities.
- Tier II ERP products generally have medium complexity. They address all of the application needs of a larger company but their applications are less complex.
- Tier II ERP products have a lower cost of ownership than a Tier I ERP product. Their software is lower which means their annual fees are lower and they easier to implement and support.
- Often the Tier II vendor has a vertical industry focus whereas a Tier I product can be sold in many vertical markets.
Tier II ERP Vendors
- CDC Software
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Plex Systems
- Sage Software
- Technology Group International
The benefit to a Tier II ERP product is that they are designed and priced for the middle market. They also may better partners for a mid market company.