Infor World Headquarters
641 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10011
Infor is a privately held company with 73 percent of its shares owned by venture capitalist Golden Gate Capital. Infor was formed through acquisitions by Golden Gate and Summit partners in June 2002.
In February 2004, Agilisys headquarters were relocated to Alpharetta, in the Atlanta metropolitan area, and Agilisys acquired the German company Infor Business Solutions, headquartered in Friedrichsthal. After this acquisition, Agilisys changed its name to Infor Global Solutions.
It has since acquired the following ERP Solutions:
- Future 3
- Infor Business Solutions
- Mercia Software
- Lilly Software Associates
- MAPICS (which includes Frontstep’s Syteline)
- SSA Global (itself a combination of SSA BPCS, Baan, PRMS, ASK ManMan, Data/3)
- Lawson (Lawson and Inentia M3)
- Orbis Global
Infor can claim to be the third largest ERP software supplier in the world in terms of revenues, and with 70,000 customers, it is one of the largest suppliers of software in terms of customer base. Even based on revenues, at a $2.7 billion annual run rate, it is big enough to rank tenth in the world.
When it comes to the mid-range, meaning companies that accrue $25 million to $2 billion in sales, Infor gets 90 percent of its revenues.
Infor employs over 12,500 employees (3,500 Development, 3,600 Services, 1,600 Customer Support) in 168 direct offices in 38 countries with implementation and support capabilities in over 190 countries. There are over 70,000 customers in its portfolio of solutions. For FY 2013 Infor had $2.7B of revenues. It derives 50% of their revenue in North America with the remainder coming from Europe and Asia/Pacific.
Infor is a privately held company. Financial performance data assembled below gathered from Infor sources here.
Infor Financial Information for the Prior Fiscal YearFinancial results displayed in thousands of US dollars.
Financial period ending 04/30/15.
Infor Financials for the Prior PeriodFinancial results displayed in thousands of US dollars.
Financial period ending 7/30/15.
|Total Revenue||License Sales||Services||Support||R&D||Profit||Employees|
Infor targets a variety of industries providing solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail, financial services, healthcare, and hospitality. Specifically within manufacturing, Infor provides a variety of solutions for both process and discrete manufacturers that scale from small single-site operations to large multi-national corporations.
Infor does not provide a breakout segmented by industry but does derive considerable revenues from the mid-market manufacturing and distribution marketplace.
ERP Software Products
- Infor SyteLine – Manufacturing (Small to Mid-Market)
- Infor M3 – (Manufacturing & Distribution > $200M)
- Infor LN (>$250 million in revenue and 75-10,000 users)
- Infor VISUAL – Manufacturing (Small to Mid-Market)
- Infor LX, XA, System 21 – Manufacturing (Existing i-Series Platform customers)
- Infor Distribution SX.e, Infor Distribution A+, Infor Distribution FACTS, Infor M3 for Distribution – Distribution (Mid-Market)
Infor aligns its key business applications with a wide range of complementary Microsoft products, forming software solutions that are easier for mid-market companies to deploy and use. Infor also will continue to support and further develop a wide range of ERP implementation applications that are resident on the IBM i-Series platforms for existing customers. Infor offers both a SaaS and on-premise deployment option.
Next-generation Infor software solutions that use Microsoft tools and technologies will be designed to:
- Use Infor 10x, the latest release of Infor’s proven business applications that marries modern technologies with traditional applications, so you get the best of both worlds—solutions backed by decades of practical application that are continually enhanced with the latest technological innovations.
- Use Infor ION™ for application interoperability, data sharing and management for a more seamless and secure flow of information.
- Use Infor Ming.le™ to provide a centralized platform for employee collaboration, where information is shared and conversations are organized into streams across the enterprise.
- With the Infor User Experience platform, you can empower your users, get business insight on demand, and enable actions anytime, anywhere with the click of a button.
- Use Infor CloudSuite™ to make information more portable and secure, redirect IT resources to more productive activites, and make cloud technology what it should be – a strategic asset that helps to acheive your business goals
Infor markets their solutions through a combination of direct sales, partner networks, and a collaborative approach that leverages both channels. The Partner Channel will sell and implement organizations below a set revenue amount. The Direct Sales organization will drive the sales effort for companies exceeding that bar, although they may leverage partner resources from an implementation perspective.
Infor’s Corporate Headquarters is in New York, NY with 16 district offices dispersed throughout the United States. Typically these offices were formally the headquarters of acquired companies that were incorporated into the Infor fold.
Infor’s Main Office in the Midwest is located at:
500 West Madison Suite 2100 Chicago, IL 60661
For organizations greater than $100M Infor will market their products through their direct force. For companies below $100M they work through an expansive partner network.
Key Infor ERP Partners
Guide Technologies- (Cincinnati, OH) – www.guidetechnologies.com
Lake Companies (Green Bay, WI) – www.lakeco.com
Godlan (Detroit, MI) – www.godlan.com
Visual Business Solutions (Chicago, IL) – http://www.visualbusiness.net/