Process Manufacturing • November 5 – 13, 2014
Top ERP Systems in Action; Daily Demos at 10am CST
No-Cost, No-Travel Demo Series Takes the Work Out of Evaluating ERP Systems
See Today’s Top ERP Vendors Go Head-to-Head
Don’t miss top ERP vendors in convenient online demonstrations of how their systems meet the needs of process manufacturers. The series takes place Nov. 5 – 13, 2014 and requires no registration fee. It includes several 90-minute presentations throughout the week.
Vendor Demo Webinar Series
- IFS, Wednesday November 5
- Oracle, Thursday November 6
- Infor, Monday November 10
- Microsoft AX, Tuesday November 11
- Microsoft NAV, Wednesday November 12
- Summary and Wrap Up, Thursday November 13
Just for Process Manufacturers
Get a side-by-side comparison of ERP systems for process manufacturing companies. This demonstration script is designed for a manufacturing company in the process industry. The vendors will demonstrate an “Order to Quote” business flow.
Effective, Efficient Format
Each vendor demonstrates system features using a standard script of business processes for each industry. The presentations showcase an integrated “end to end” business process.
No Other ERP Comparison Like It
Unlike other comparison presentations, these no-cost, no-travel presentations give you an insider view directly from the ERP vendors themselves.
The series will:
- Educate manufacturing management on what is possible with modern ERP technology.
- Provide process manufacturers with an initial view of the long list of vendors to consider.
- Deliver a script of relevant business processes available with popular ERP systems.
- Provide a specific demonstration designed for the processes of each industry.
Who Should Attend?
The webinar series is designed for companies that are considering the acquisition and implementation of a new ERP system.
- VP/Director Operations/Manufacturing
- VP/Director Supply Chain
- IT Management
Previous Ultra ERP Vendor Webinars received overwhelmingly positive feedback:
“These comparison demos are the best use of our people’s time.”
“The convenience of the web coupled with Ultra’s identifying the top ERP vendors made best use of our people’s time”
“ERP selection is easier when you have the chance to compare systems.”
“We gathered key people in a conference room for the presentations. Plus we could view the recordings after the fact!”
Ultra will produce the online series via WebEx. Attendees register at Ultra’s website for all or part of the series. Enrolled attendees have access to archived recordings.
Attendees enroll at no cost by contacting Ultra Consultants and submitting a company profile. Attendance is limited.
Questions? Contact Analiese Trimber at email@example.com