Success starts on the plant floor.
Successful ERP projects usually share a common theme: selection and implementation focus not just on the ERP software ,but on leveraging technology to streamline plant floor operations, production throughput and other key performance indicators (KPIs).
Production and operations teams gain value from Ultra due to our solid expertise in manufacturing. Based on hundreds of successful Ultra-led ERP projects, our independent ERP consulting team knows that your profits are made on the plant floor. Thus, the ERP system must improve key functional areas including:
- Materials Control
- Data Collection
- Parts Tracking/Job Tracking
A Focus on Your Operations
What’s important to operations and production personnel when it comes to ERP evaluation?
Our clients appreciate that we take the time and effort to review the facility layout and document key material flows and current/potential data gathering points. A thorough “current state” analysis includes receiving and warehouse management operations, along with measuring inventory accuracy. Other areas for review include production and inventory control. Improvement opportunities and key requirements should then be documented for all locations in the enterprise.
- Read an expert blog post about ERP features that are important to process manufacturers.
- Download a white paper detailing how six sigma, lean and ERP can streamline the entire plant floor.
- Learn about Key Performance Indicators and the importance of documenting the current and future state.
- Read a case study to see the results achieved by manufacturers like you.
Contact Ultra to improve your operations and production throughput with Ultra’s ERP selection services.