Your goal is to align IT initiatives with business goals.
Manufacturing IT teams partner with Ultra to effectively lead technology initiatives that drive business innovation. A primary benefit of working with Ultra Consulting is our extensive knowledge and understanding of the vendor community from having managed hundreds of ERP evaluation cycles. We regularly track multiple vendors and not only are familiar with their products but also their sales and support organizations.
IT teams work with Ultra to sort through the differences among the respective vendors and partner channels. Companies partner with Ultra to find the best solution and best fit for their specific industry.
- Learn about the best-fit ERP vendors and product choices.
- See an evaluation of the vendors against a list of “decision criteria”.
- Obtain detailed demonstration scripts for a “web based” interview.
- Obtain detailed requests for proposal utilizing key metrics contained within the Implementation Charter.
- Learn from Ultra-led “web based” interviews to introduce solutions providers, their products, and how that product addresses the company’s critical requirements.
- Obtain preliminary quotes from vendors and get assistance with negotiations.
IT Independence Matters
When we partner with manufacturers, we often hear from IT teams that independence matters. Ultra is an independent consulting firm. Companies seek us out because we have no formal relationships or contracts with vendors. IT teams trust us to deliver independent evaluations of technology products while effectively managing design and implementation.
- Read an expert blog post geared to IT teams about transforming legacy ERP.
- Download a white paper highlighting ERP implementation best practices.
- Learn about ERP selection to acquire modern information technology that will drive business process and business performance improvement.
- Read a case study to see the results achieved by manufacturers like you.
Contact Ultra to align IT initiatives with your company’s business goals.