Ultra Consultants is adding Information Consultants to our Manufacturing/Distribution industry team. Our consultants support client business process improvement projects. An Information Consultant needs to:
- Cultivate relationships with key end-users to ensure needs are identified and appropriately prioritized
- Understand and document the client’s existing business information and data model(s)
- Educate the client on data and information best practices
- Guide the client team to understand gaps in their current state information and processes
- Identify and document data integrity issues, and improve data integrity with client team
- Develop and guide the implementation of client’s data integrity management processes and systems
- Work with team members to identify and document KPIs, metrics and underlying data maps
- Design and recommend improvements in methods to access and achieve understanding of information pertinent to the executive, management, and end-user roles in short-term and long-term as part of client’s business process transformation projects
- Guide the client team in the development of specifications for new business information systems
- Manage the resources required to develop, test and deploy new business information systems
- Provide effective communication updates such as project plans and status, issue management, and resolution to leadership
- Consultants report to a Partner of the firm and will be measured on customer satisfaction, project success, ability to add value to client’s project, and project reference ability
Ultra Consultants offers its associates the flexibility to earn according to the hours they work, providing a high standard of living. To ensure the success of our associates, we have standard methodologies that all our consultants are trained in how to perform. We travel 2-4 days a week depending upon the location of the work, to get the project started. Our consultants connect at monthly (internal) meetings where we build upon the team work developed in the field to further our knowledge and better serve our clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ultra is a high growth environment. We seek individuals who have a thirst for growth and improvement. At Ultra, the work ranges from multiple engagements (2-4) at any one time; and during an implementation we may be on one full time project. All engagements will follow Ultra’s methodology. An average work year will involve 1,500 billable hours out of a 2,000 hour work year.
- 10+ Years Work Experience
- 3+ years of Consulting Experience
- Manufacturing and/or distribution industry business experience
Requirements & Education
- US Citizen
- Industry Certifications
- Bachelor degree is required
- MBA is preferred
Our offices are located in the Midwest but we are establishing staff in all four major regions. At this time our priority is to add staff in both the Midwest and the North East.
Ultra is the leading independent ERP selection firm in North America. For 17 years, Ultra Consultants has been providing Business Process Improvement (BPI), Business Intelligence (BI), ERP Selection and Implementation services, to our clients in the mid market – manufacturing, and distribution industries.
With over 150 successful client engagements, Ultra delivers business process improvement services with ERP expertise to our clients to drive business performance improvement.
Ultra guides manufacturing and distribution mid-market companies through a transformation of legacy information systems to modern enterprise information systems with the goal of improving our client’s business performance. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Experts in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction