Ultra Consultants is adding ERP experts to our Manufacturing/Distribution industry team.
Our consultants manage client projects. As a consultant, our associates are expected to perform the following:
- Assist the Partner in managing the client engagement
- Work with client process owners to understand and document current state processes
- Create written deliverables in text and presentation formats
- Lead Business Process Improvement sessions while utilizing MS Visio
- Develop ideas to support the future state vision for the client
- Facilitate vendor evaluation activities
- Assist with the project management of the implementation
Consultants report to a Partner of the firm and will be measured on customer satisfaction, project success, ability to add value to client’s project, and project reference ability.
Ultra Consultants offers its associates the flexibility to earn according to the hours they work, providing a high standard of living. To ensure the success of our associates, we have standard methodologies that all of our consultants are trained in how to perform. We travel 2-4 days a week depending upon the location of the work, therefore, it is important for us to reconnect at monthly meetings where we build upon the team work developed in the field to further our knowledge and better serve our clients. Our consultants work from home when not on site.
Desired Skills & Experience
We are looking for high energy individuals who can work multiple engagements (2-4) at any one time. The engagements will typically move from process improvement and selection into full time implementation management. All engagements will follow Ultra’s methodology. An average work year will involve 1,500 billable hours out of a 2,000 hour work year.
Ultra is a high growth environment. We seek individuals who have a thirst for growth and improvement.
- 10+ Years Work Experience
- 3+ years of Consulting Experience
- ERP business processes through ERP implementation or ERP consulting experience
- Business process improvement consulting
- Manufacturing and/or distribution industry business process experience
- US Citizen
- APICS Certification
- Bachelors degree is required
- MBA is preferred
Our offices are located in the Midwest but we are establishing staff in all four major regions. At this time our priority is to add staff in the following areas:
- Ohio Valley
- East Coast
Ultra is the leading independent ERP selection firm in North America. For 17 years, Ultra Consultants has been providing Business Process Improvement (BPI), Business Intelligence (BI), ERP Selection, and Implementation services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries.
Ultra has offices in Chicago and Cleveland.
With over 150 successful client engagements, Ultra delivers business process improvement services with ERP expertise to our clients to drive business performance improvement.
Ultra guides manufacturing and distribution mid-market companies through a transformation of legacy information systems to modern enterprise information systems with the goal of improving our client’s business performance. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Experts in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction