Over the past 18 years we have assisted hundreds of Manufacturing and Distribution companies with their ERP selection and ERP implementation projects. Our research tells us that our clients’ feel one of the major factors in the success of these ERP projects is the “chemistry” that exists between Ultra’s partners/consultants and the clients’ project team, executive staff and all their employees.
It is certainly important that the consultants add value to the project; specifically in the areas of:
- Industry Experience
- ERP Vendor Knowledge
- Project Management Methodology
- Values – Professionalism, Integrity, Dependability and Dedication
But what we continuously hear is a major reason the client team is so satisfied is that they feel very comfortable with Ultra’s team of professionals. There is always a nice “chemistry” between Ultra and our clients.
What are the benefits of such a comfortable relationship between the client and consultant?
- A sense of mutual trust and respect on the project
- Improving the quality of work life with a challenging ERP project
- Everyone is more motivated in a sound relationship to perform better
- There is a sense of enjoyment and satisfaction
- The overall success of the ERP project increases
The ability to form a friendly and professional relationship between the clients’ team and the consultants is both rewarding and mutually beneficial. But more important is that fact that it can help drive an ERP project to a successful outcome.