Our team recently launched the ERP Vendor Webinar Series – convenient online webinars for manufacturers that showcase eight leading ERP vendors in side-by-side comparisons of standard system features.
The next online series takes place January 21 – 24, 2013 targeted to make-to-stock manufacturers. The series requires no registration fee, and includes eight two-hour presentations at two presentations per day. Those registering for the event may view the demos live or as “on demand” archives.
The following frequently asked questions shed further light on this one-of-a-kind opportunity to help with ERP selection from the convenience of your own location.
1) How is this event different than other ERP demo events?
This demo event requires absolutely no registration fee and no costly travel. Manufacturers access the online series via WebEx. Our team pioneered this method based on feedback from manufacturers who were looking to streamline the ERP Selection Long List Process. Some attendees compare this new WebEx approach to the Shoot Out events, but prefer this approach because it is more cost effective to compare top vendors via convenient Webcasts. Demonstrations are structured specifically to one industry. In addition, attendees gain access to the complete archived demonstrations to see how each solution manages an opportunity through quoting, order, plan, procure, receiving, build, inspect, ship and invoice process.
2) Is a side-by-side ERP comparison worth my time?
Yes an ERP comparison is worth the time! Past attendees from the ERP Vendor Webinars provided the following feedback.
- “Thank you for putting these demos together. It’s helping me build a modern point of reference for future discussions. Having experience with Tier III or lower Eros prepared me for what to expect, but didn’t prepare me to choose between options like these.”
- “These webinars are a great resource and I’m looking forward to using the recordings as citations or quick “proofs of concept.”
- “The convenience of the web was a real time saver for us. The fact that Ultra identified the top ERP vendors made best use of our people’s time. I recommend this event to anybody that plans to evaluate ERP. For the best outcome, companies should gather key people in a conference room for the necessary focus on the presentations.”
3) Can attendees ask questions during the webcasts during the presentations?
Yes, an interactive Q&A session takes place at the conclusion of each of the moderated demos.
4) Can we still sign up if we can’t make each of the ERP demos?
Of course. Simply register using the form and attend the live demos that are most convenient to you. Many companies elect to view the demos on demand either by a team as a whole or by individuals. Within one week of event attendees are emailed a URL for each demo to share with their team members.
5) What specific areas will the demos will cover?
The January 21 – 24, 2013 series is targeted to discrete manufacturers with a “make-to-stock” business model. Specific areas covered are how to best use ERP in accurate demand planning, planning for an optimal network of finished inventories across distribution points, fulfilling customer orders in short supply situations, planning production effectively with changing demand patterns, and differentiating customer service as a competitive advantage.
Of special interest will be companies that manufacture a discrete consumer product, medical devices, electronic equipment, and industrial parts and equipment.
Have more questions? Contact Ultra and we’ll provide further information
Reserve Your Spot Today!
Enroll for the January series at no cost. Remember – only enrolled attendees have access to archived recordings.